Webroot is a cybersecurity software that offers the ultimate security to protect your system as well as data from various online threats. For accessing the security you must have a Webroot account. Using your account you can perform multiple functions such as account and subscription management, get details of purchased subscriptions, purchase the new products, etc. Hence, you must create a Webroot account and sign in to it. For account creation and Webroot login, you have to follow the below-given procedure.
Webroot Account Creation Procedure
- First and foremost, open a web browser on your computer system.
- Next, you have to move to the official website of Webroot.com/safe.
- In the next window, look at the upper-panel of the screen and select the “My Account” option.
- Now, you will be redirected to the Webroot Login window.
- Further, you have to click the “Create Account” tab which is located beside the Login tab.
- Afterwards, you will be asked to provide profile information in their respective fields. The following are the details that you need to provide for the successful creation of your account.
- Webroot Product Keycode: Enter the keycode of your purchased webroot subscription. Webroot will send you a confirmation mail on your registered email address if you purchase the product online. Your keycode will be available in that mail. However, if you have purchased a subscription from the third-party, then the keycode will be available at the back of the retail card.
- Repeat Email Address: In the next field, you have to enter the same email address again. This is needed for the confirmation of the email address.
- Password: Create a strong and unique password for your Webroot account. For ultimate security, you must create a password with at least 9 characters which should be the combination of 6 alphabetic and 3 numeric characters. Along with that, add some special characters in the password too.
- Repeat Password: For confirming the password that you have retype the exact same password in the next field.
- Your Personal Security Code: To provide an extra layer of security to your account, Webroot wants you to enter a personal security code. The code you provide must contain at least 6 characters which can be either a word or a number.
- Security Question: Next you have to select a security question for your Webroot account. This will help you in retrieving your account easily.
- Security Answer: After selecting the question, you have to provide an answer for it. The answer you provide for your question must be easy for you to remember.
- After providing all the information, the next step is to read the Webroot policy documents such as “Privacy Statement”, “Webroot terms of service”, and “License Agreement”. To access the document, you have to click their respective links provided at the bottom of the screen. Carefully read the whole document.
- Thereafter, click the “Register Now” tab for the successful completion of your account.
- Once you are done with this, the last step is to verify your account. For verification, Webroot will send you the mail on your registered email address. In order to verify, you have to open the confirmation mail and then click the link provided there.
Webroot Login Procedure
- To initiate the Webroot login procedure you have to access a web browser on your computing device.
- Then, you have to visit the official website of Webroot by typing “webroot.com” in the address bar of your browser.
- From the homepage of Webroot, you have to click the “My Account” link that is provided on the upper panel.
- This will redirect you to the Webroot Account login webpage.
- In this window, you first have to provide the email address that is linked with Webroot. However, if your account is registered with a mobile device then you have to enter the phone number instead of the email address.
- Thereafter, enter the password that you have created for the security of your Webroot account.
- Once you are done with all this, Webroot will ask you to read the “Privacy Statement”, “Webroot terms of service”, and “License Agreement” documents. Click the links and then read the whole document carefully.
- In the end, click the “Login” tab. This will conclude the Webroot Login process and will take you to your account.