For enjoying the ultimate security offered by Webroot, you must download the Webroot application on your device. Webroot Download is a simple and easy process that does not require any technical knowledge. You can download the application on your device through various methods. All of them are provided below. However, before you begin with the download process, you first have to purchase the subscription from the official website. Then, select the preferred method and download the file on your device.
Method 1: Confirmation Mail
- Open a web browser.
- After that, you have to switch to the webroot-related email account.
- Then, access your email account by entering the username and password in the given fields.
- In your email account, search for the purchase confirmation mail. For searching, you can type Webroot in the search bar.
- Moreover, you can also look for the mail in the Spam folder.
- Further, you have to open the mail that Webroot has sent you.
- The product key, as well as Webroot download link, can be found in the confirmation mail. You have to click the download link provided there.
- As soon as you click the provided link, the Webroot Download process will begin immediately. Download might take a few minutes depending on your network connection.
- In the meantime, a popup box will display on your screen for changing the Webroot download location. Select the preferred location as per your preference. On the other hand, the file will get saved in its default location i.e. the downloads folder.
- At last, wait until the download process will get completed. During the process, your system must remain connected with the internet.
Method 2: Webroot Subscription Activation
- Access a web browser.
- Further, you have to type “webroot.com/safe” in the address bar to reach the Webroot activation webpage.
- Then, enter the email address and product key in the provided fields. This key code is available in the confirmation mail if purchased online. However, you can find it at the back of the purchased box, if purchased from a third-party.
- After that, you have to click the “Next” tab.
- By doing so, you will be redirected to the purchased product window. You will get a Webroot download link beside your product. Click the link to initiate the download process.
- Now, you have to wait for the successful completion of the process. However, if a popup box prompts on your screen, then you have to select the preferred location to save the downloaded file.
Method 3: Webroot Account
- Open a web browser.
- Then, you have to switch to the Webroot’s official webpage. In order to do so, you have to enter “webroot.com” in the browser’s address bar. You must enter the URL very carefully and then hit the Enter key from the keyboard.
- After that, you are required to click the “My Account” option from the upper panel of the window.
- Now, you will be redirected to the Webroot Login window. Here, you have to provide the Webroot login credentials to successfully reach your account. To initiate the process, enter the email address in the given field. Then, provide the password that you have created for your account’s security. After providing associated login credentials, you have to click the “Login” tab.
- However, to create a new account, you have to click the “Create Webroot Account” option. Then, provide the details that Webroot asks you for the account creation.
- In the next window, you will find the Webroot product that you have purchased.
- Now, click the Webroot download link which is provided beside your purchased product.
- By doing so, Webroot will start downloading on your device. The Webroot download might take a couple of minutes to get completed. Therefore, you have to wait until the process gets successfully completed.